In today’s digital world, most companies are using the Agile development process to get their product ideas developed into something a user can see on the webpage. If you want to be part of building great products, you need to understand how developers use the Agile methodology and how the business needs to be part of the development flow.
- The Agile workflow from product feature to ready-to-release code
- How to write User Stories that developers can understand
- Scrum Team roles & responsibilities
- Estimation using Story Points
- Release planning, Sprint planning, Daily planning
- The value of the “Definition of Done”
- Tracking the Spring – Burn-down chart, Velocity, Drag
- The sprint review & retrospective – why are these valuable?
- Agile vs. Kanban development