General Assembly, Los Angeles User Experience Meetup and BLANKSPACES present a monthly study group and peer mentorship meetup for UX professionals.
This gathering is about peer mentorship. It is an opportunity for you to share with your colleagues something you’re interested in, whether it be to get feedback on a project, practice for an interview, to demonstrate a proficiency you can share with the community e.g. you do killer infographics, workflows or usability reports; discuss how to work with other professional teams, practice presentation skills - you can make it whatever you want it to be! Participation will be highly encouraged, but not required. Our sole purpose for gathering is to support one another in our professional growth.
If you are
- an independent consultant looking for a second (friendly) opinion
- looking for project collaborators
- working on amping up your portfolio
- just getting started in your career as a UX designer
- a seasoned professional who’d like to help others grow in their careers
- interested in upping the stakes in your involvement in the community
or just curious what this is all about, please join us at the UX Study Group and Peer Mentorship event at BLANKSPACES in DTLA!